Mill-Right Woodworking Inc. has provided custom commercial woodwork for clients in retail, hospitality and corporate sectors throughout the Atlantic Provinces since 1999. We are currently looking for an Experienced Cabinetmaker/Installer to join our growing team in Bedford, NS.
We are looking for someone with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills who is able to work well on a team and able to work the hours needed to get the job done.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Assemble and finish cabinet and millwork components according to drawing specifications.
- Install cabinet and millwork components according to drawing specifications.
- Dedication to quality craftsmanship.
- Operate and use a variety of hand tools and equipment.
- Travel throughout the Maritimes is a periodic requirement to assist with on-site installation.
- Grade 12 or GED
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- minimum 3 years’ experience in cabinet production/ custom woodworking
- CSA Safety Approved footwear
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
Mill-Right Woodworking Inc. offers challenging and interesting work, a competitive salary, a group benefits plan, and a Registered Pension Plan with matching portion.
If you are interested in joining our highly skilled team in the exciting world of custom commercial woodworking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org