Mill-Right Woodworking Inc. has provided custom commercial woodwork for clients in retail, hospitality and corporate sectors throughout the Atlantic Provinces since 1999. We are currently looking for an Experienced Finisher to join our growing team in Bedford, NS.
Mill-Right Woodworking Inc. offers challenging and interesting work, a competitive salary, a group benefits plan and a Registered Pension Plan with matching portion. We are looking for someone with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills who is able to work well on a team and able to work the hours needed to get the job done.
- Select and mix appropriate paint to desired colour and texture.
- Operate and use a variety of hand tools and equipment.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Prepare and sand wood products for finishing.
- Spray wood products with primer and sealer coats.
- Apply dye and vanish to wood.
- Maintain a clean working area between tasks and at end of day.
- Dedication to quality craftsmanship.
- Use of proper Personal Protective Equipment is required.
- Grade 12 or GED
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- 1-2 years’ experience spraying and sanding wood products
- CSA Safety Approved footwear
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
If you are interested in joining our highly skilled team in the exciting world of custom commercial woodworking, please contact email@example.com